Checkout & Payment Methods
Remove the Barriers to the 'Buy Now' Click
Your shoppers want a site that offers an easy and intuitive shopping process, especially when it comes to checkout time. Implement the best practices for removing barriers and making the checkout process as easy as possible for your customers.
Whether it is button placement or a checkout type, or even integration with leading payment gateways, or in-cart tools to increase order size, configure the best user experience for your brand and your customers.
Advanced Capabilities to Help You Sell:
Once a shopper decides to buy your products, give them the easiest and most intuitive experience possible by using the any of these robust checkout capabilities.
- Flexible checkout including one-page, guest, and account checkout
- Credit card payment options and validation
- PayPal, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay
- Invoicing & purchase orders for B2B customers
- Check or money order payment options
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Multiple ship-to addresses
- Address book with unlimited addresses
- Tax and shipping calculations
- Apply discounts, keycode, and promo code
- Saved/default billing and shipping addresses
- International tax rates
- Gift certification / card redemption
- Gift wrapping and messaging
- Create account at start of checkout
- Customer account and user address