Senior Sales Executives
Kalio, Inc. is looking for hard charging (hunter) direct sales representatives to handle new account development of eCommerce platform application through the entire sales process from identification through to close.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Grow new account base and penetrate accounts via reference selling and cold calls
- Target and manage mid-market account opportunities through a sales cycle of 90-180+ days
- Perform webinar based prospect presentations including overview product demonstrations
- Track pipeline accurately and provide management with visibility
The successful candidate will be trained on the company's products, industry, and internal processes and CRM tools.
Qualifications & Requirements
The successful candidate will be committed, focused and have a proven track record of selling and overachieving in an individual contributor role for small or medium sized teams in a hands on environment.
- 4+ years experience selling Software as a Service, (eCommerce a plus).
- 8+ years Enterprise B2B software sales to CIO, CTO and CEOs of mid-market companies.
- Solution Selling and Target Account Selling methodology training.
- Early and high growth technology company experience with ability to work closely in and with cross-functional department leaders.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Analytics skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Office as well as dashboard, administrative experience with CRM and Sales automation and reporting tools (Saleforce.com preferred).
- 4 year business degree required.