eCommerce Solution Architect
KalioCommerce is seeking an outstanding eCommerce Solutions Architect and technical project leader for our growing eCommerce Professional Services practice. You will be key to our continued growth and highly visible in our organization. Our practice focuses on implementing our next-generation cloud eCommerce platform for mid-market customers, providing the features and scalability of high end solutions to the broad and rapidly growing mid-market.
The Solution Architect is responsible for translating the client’s business and product merchandising requirements into specific application designs utilizing our KalioCommerce cloud eCommerce platform. This includes working with client personnel and executives and KalioCommerce merchandising consultants to design a solution that leverages the flexible data structures of KalioCommerce combined with a set of wireframes that maximizes positioning of eCommerce selling features while addressing the brand requirements and the demographics of the shopper. This solution is documented in an annotated set of wireframes that we call the functional specifications.
Successful candidates will have experience in analyzing business needs, learning the unique characteristics of each merchant, and then designing a data driven highly maintainable solution to support those needs. Our customers will look to you as the expert that can help them solve their problems and figure out the best way to address each request. You’ll be involved in the sales cycle to insure that you can deliver what’s being sold.You Are/Have:
- Passion for helping online retailers grow
- An excellent technical problem solver
- Proven customer leadership skills in developing complex eCommerce solution requirements using an eCommerce platform
- The knowledge and energy to solve technical problems and get a new eCommerce site live on time and on budget
- Strong data modeling skills
- A successful history of implementation delivery in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Knowledge of eCommerce business processes, merchandising, marketing practices and SEO
- Solid knowledge of front end web technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS to build responsive designed sites for customers
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices in eCommerce, website design, and usability
Your Responsibilities and Results:
- Create solutions to support customer requirements leveraging our eCommerce platform’s functional and technical capabilities and following the industry's best practices.
- Product expert teaching and training customers on solutions
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex eCommerce business problems focused on dynamic data driven solutions
- Architect systems including integration with OMS, ERP, CRM, PIM, and other 3rd party systems.
- Contribute to process and methodology improvements as well as coding and solution standards for the remainder of the Professional Services team.
- Previous Solution Architecture experience designing and implementing eCommerce solutions such as ATG, BEA, Broadvision, Demandware, Magento, MarketLive, Plumtree, Venda, Vignette, WebSphere, etc.
- Strong technical background in dynamic website implementations
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
Compensation and Benefits KalioCommerce offers base pay with annual merit increases, as well as medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO which combines sick and vacation days) and 401(k) benefits for full-time employees.
Relocation benefits not provided.
Full-time, employee status
Internet - eCommerce
Greater than 10 years
Open and immediate