KalioCommerce is the leading enterprise eCommerce platform solution. KalioCommerce is seeking a customer-oriented eCommerce Technician. We recognize that every member of our staff is fundamental to the overall success of the company and our ability to deliver industry-leading results for clients. The successful candidate will possess excellent customer communication skills with strong problem solving and technical skills.Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage customer technical issues through resolution
- Provide technical support to customers using the telephone and support portal
- Communicate engineering changes to customers
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing
- Continually train clients on new software features
- Provide On-Call support in a rotation with other eCommerce Technicians
Compensation and Benefits
KalioCommerce offers base pay with annual merit increases, as well as medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO which combines sick and vacation days) and 401(k) benefits for full-time employees.
The successful candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations
- Experience supporting Ecommerce
- General understanding of Ecommerce conversion and traffic generation practices
- Solid problem solving skills a must
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Experience supporting web applications and web-based technologies
- HTML, CSS, JS, SQL experience is a plus
- Works effectively in a team environment as well as independently when required
- Experience with ticketing system like Salesforce or Remedy
Relocation benefits not provided.
Internet - eCommerce
Open and immediate