Front-End Web Developer
Kalio is seeking a Front-End Web Designer/Developer to join our team. This position will work with our clients and the rest of our team to deliver and maintain quality eCommerce websites built on our KalioCommerce eCommerce platform. The successful candidate will join a dynamic group of people who combine the industry's best practices with state-of-the-art tools and web techniques to create eCommerce websites that outsell our customer's competition. Your work will directly affect customer sales and the online shopping experience of millions.
The successful candidate will hold a bachelor's degree and will have three to five years of relevant web design and development experience. The candidate must have consulting or professional services background with proven experience delivering websites for external customers. The candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications and an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. If you have a creative side and like helping transform our customer’s brand equity into amazing websites, then Kalio may be the place for you.Position Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing and developing web sites.
- Experience designing and developing Online eCommerce websites required.
- Responsive Design experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Expert level in hand-coding HTML5 and CSS that perform in all browsers.
- Web design experience and online style guide development required.
- Photoshop (or other similar tool) to do image slicing, resizing, optimization, and other core manipulations. Most of our design work is done on the website in HTML/CSS.
- In depth knowledge of browser differences and devices.
- Bootstrap responsive framework experience required.
- Experience working with AJAX.
- Experience developing wire frames.
- Familiarity with OO concepts and design patterns. .NET/C# experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of user experience (UX), user testing, and best practices desired.
- eCommerce and SEO experience preferred
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities
- Consult with customers to define and build ecommerce websites for mid-market retailers.
- Design and develop well structured eCommerce websites.
- Optimize site markup for page load performance and SEO.
- Remain current with web development best practices and new technologies.
- Consult with customers on website best practices.
Compensation and Benefits
Kalio offers base pay with annual merit increases, as well as medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO which combines sick and vacation days) and 401(k) benefits for full-time employees.
Cupertino, CA (Relocation benefits not provided.)
Full time, employee status
Open and immediate