Software Engineer - Front-end Developer
KalioCommerce is seeking a Software Engineer (Front-end Developer) to join our team. This position will work with our clients and the rest of our team to deliver and maintain quality eCommerce websites utilizing our KalioCommerce product. The successful candidate will join a dynamic group of people who combine the industry's most advanced applications with their own hands-on skill to create online retail sites that outsell the client's competition. Your work will directly affect client sales and the online shopping experience of millions. Please see requirements listed below and screening requirements referenced on the KalioCommerce Application Form.Responsibilities
- Create and maintain eCommerce applications using cloud platform.
- Develop and maintain web content management and eCommerce applications using ASP and SQL.
- Analyze customers’ requirements and deliver solutions.
- Review code, prepare roll notes, and perform testing and quality assurance in production sites.
- Manage engineering changes through release management process.
- Provide on-call support in rotation with other team members.
- Implement third-party integrations using jQuery and Json, example Order Groove, SLI Systems search, and MyBuys.
- Create data feed through cloud application, Ex Google Shopping feed, Celebros Search, and Bronto.
- Schedule pipelines through cloud application and monitor data flow between cloud application and third-party file transfer protocol server.
- Assist customers to implement third-party tracking through cloud application.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems, or related technology field and three (3) years experience as a Software Consultant, Programmer Analyst or related role. In lieu of a Master’s degree and three (3) years experience, will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems or related technology field and five (5) years progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Consultant, Programmer Analyst or related role.
Compensation and Benefits
KalioCommerce offers base pay with annual merit increases, as well as medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO which combines sick and vacation days) and 401(k) benefits for full-time employees. Relocation benefits not provided.
VP Customer Support
Full time, employee status
Open and immediate
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject of your email.