Software Engineer - InfrastructureOverview
We are looking for an energetic .NET Development Engineer to help develop and grow our eCommerce platform. As a member of the team you will be responsible for the development and delivery of our next generation eCommerce platform. A suitable candidate for this position will be a highly motivated person with innovative ideas, solid software design / implementation skills, and the ability to work closely with other team members. The candidate must possess exceptional communication skills and bring a high level of energy and passion to the job.Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver extensible and reliable web-based software components.
- Find and help fix stability / reliability issues in a time-critical environment.
- Interact with other teams to define interfaces and understand dependencies.
- Drive software technical design and development. Independently design, implement, and test complex features as well as lead small-project teams.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout software releases.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years total relevant work experience with the following specific skills and experience:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or computer engineering required
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET development.
- Systems Integration with third-party applications and services is preferred. Integration with fulfillment systems such as ecometry, OrderMotion, Mach2k, and/or Controller+ is preferred.
- Experience developing eCommerce websites is preferred.
- Development on MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of design patterns in software development.
- Experience in developing products deployed as a service.
- Experience in object oriented design and development.
Relocation benefits not provided.
Full time, employee status
Open and immediate