KalioCommerce is seeking an eCommerce Solutions Architect and project leader for our growing eCommerce Professional Services practice. Our practice focuses on implementing next-generation eCommerce platform solutions for mid-market customers, providing the features and scalability of high end solutions to the broad and rapidly growing mid-market. We also support a growing number of live customers running on the platform as they need new functionality.
The Solution Architect is responsible for translating the client’s business and product merchandising requirements into specific application designs utilizing our KalioCommerce eCommerce platform. This includes working with client personnel and executives and KalioCommerce merchandising consultants to design a solution that leverages the flexible data structures of KalioCommerce combined with a set of wireframes that maximizes positioning of eCommerce selling features while addressing the brand requirements and the demographics of the shopper. This solution is documented in an annotated set of wireframes that we call the functional specifications.
Successful candidates will have experience in analyzing business needs, learning the unique characteristics of each merchant, and then designing a data driven highly maintainable solution to support those needs. Our customers will look to you as the expert that can help them solve their problems and figure out the best way to address each request.Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Create solutions to support customer requirements leveraging our eCommerce platform’s functional and technical capabilities and following KalioCommerce's best practices
- Product expert teaching and training customers on solutions
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex eCommerce business problems focused on dynamic data driven solutions
- Know how to architect systems including integration with OMS, ERP, CRM, PIM, and other 3rd party systems
- Contribute to process and methodology improvements as well as coding and solution standards for the remainder of the Professional Services team
- Proven direct external customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Strong background in data modeling
- Providing technical and solution leadership with customers
- Knowledge of eCommerce business processes, merchandising, and marketing practices
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices in eCommerce, website design, and usability
- Previous Solution Architecture experience designing and implementing eCommerce solutions such as ATG, BEA, Broadvision, Demandware, Magento, MarketLive, Plumtree, Venda, Vignette, WebSphere, etc
- Strong technical background in dynamic website implementations
- Expert knowledge of C# is required and experience building web services, and the implementation of business logic
- Solid knowledge of front end web technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS to build responsive designed sites for customers
- Bootstrap knowledge a plus
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent team skills
Required Skills and Background
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Data modeling experience a must
- Previous Consulting experience with external customers is a must
- Expert problem solving is a must
- Solid background in procedural languages in particular C#
- Familiarity with OO concepts and design patterns
- eCommerce and search engine optimization (SEO) experience preferred
- Experience with video, mobile, and HTML5 is a plus
- Responsive Design experience is preferred
- Front End Development experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
KalioCommerce offers base pay with annual merit increases, as well as medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, paid time off (PTO which combines sick and vacation days) and 401(k) benefits for full-time employees.
Relocation benefits not provided.
Internet - eCommerce
Greater than 15 years
Open and immediate