Joined by several hundred attendees from multichannel retailers spanning a range of industries, we took a look back at the year that was 2020. But, more importantly, we looked forward. Specifically, we asked the questions:
What’s New? What’s Now? What’s Next?
Moderated by Cindy Marshall; Founder & CEO of Shine Strategy, our expert presenters covered the following topics:
- Breakthrough Creative for Today’s Modern Brands – Presented by Brent Niemuth; President & Partner, J. Schmid
- Print, the Ultimate Response Driver – Presented by Tim M. Curtis; President & CEO, CohereOne
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Mid-Market eCommerce Sites – Presented by Kim Planet; Chief Solutions Architect, Kalio Commerce
Attendees learned about:
- The power of storytelling and what the key elements are for telling a memorable story.
- The importance of print marketing and the synergistic benefits it has when used in conjunction with digital marketing channels.
- Seven key elements retailers can implement to ensure continued ecommerce growth and help break the replatforming cycle.
If you weren’t able to join us for this terrific event, then today’s your lucky day! Click on the video below and enjoy a replay of our first-ever FWD Forum.
And, hopefully, you can join us for our next FWD Forum scheduled for May 19, 2021. We hope to see you online!
2,343 total views, 2 views today